Everyone knows I’m a big fan of coconut oil, for the hair, face, body, everything! It’s just an answer to a lot of questions. But I also like to try new products, as long as they’re natural and not tested on animals.
So recently I’ve started applying a face cream from EyeWake twice a day. In the morning and before I go to bed.
And here are the main reasons why I decided to try this product:
- It moisturises and replenishes worn out and damaged skin.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines. And any time is a good time to start thinking about this.
- It stimulates and boosts collagen production for healthier skin.
- Restores your natural skin tone.
- It’s 100% natural and has never been tested on animals.
Also, EyeWake partners with Women’s Aid and for every EyeWake sold a donation is made to help victims of domestic violence.
My face feels smoother and I’m loving the nice but not strong smell of the product. The results are already visible, but I’ll make sure I’ll do updates on my Instagram stories so keep an eye for it here.
You can order yours here.
Follow me on:
Facebook: Tiger On Gold Leash