The 14th of February is just one of those days where it’s easier to build your own restaurant than to get a reservation at one.
But I also know that it isn’t easy to just choose a restaurant. You need to take several things into account, such as location, type of food, price, will he/she like it?
I’m here to make that process easier. Here is a selection of my favourite restaurants across a few number of countries with reviews and contacts included:
- Popolo, Lisbon, Portugal
- Acuarela Bistro, Bucharest, Romania
- Annette’s Diner, Disneyland Paris, France
- Amici, Ashford, England
- Marcel Burger, Brussels, Belgium
- Federal Cafe, Madrid, Spain
- Cavalli, Cape Town, South Africa
Follow me on:
Facebook: Tiger On Gold Leash