Surprise, surprise! I grow my hair with beer! No I do not get drunk and as a consequence my hair grows quicker. I simply use it in one of my favorite hair masks.
The proteins you can find in beer help repair damaged hair and restore its structure, which stimulates hair growth by also making it stronger and with a natural shine.
It’s very simple and you just need to leave it on your hair for 30 minutes.
Here goes the magical recipe:
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- a cup of beer
How to apply:
- Mix the honey, coconut oil and a small glass of beer to make a gelatinous paste.
- Massage the mixture into the scalp and apply it on your hair.
- Leave until the mixture is dry on the scalp. (30min maximum)
- Then rinse the hair with water and shampoo. Avoid using conditioner the first time you wash your hair after this mask so it doesn’t become oily.
You should apply this mask, also if you want your hair to appear thicker. The corn, wheat, and rice protein add volume to it. It also helps with hair loss!
So next time someone compliments your hair you can answer with “Thank you very much, I grew it myself!”
Follow me on:
Facebook: Tiger On Gold Leash