Style Society Pop-Up Boutique was established in 2010 and it’s a place where you can find a mix of local fashion designers and international brands.
It’s a nice and original way of shopping with your friends, because you get to meet and talk with the designers. I think this is perfect if you’re still deciding what to buy as Christmas gifts.
It was held at Victoria & Alfred Hotel in Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront.
As soon as we arrive, we get a welcome drink and a gift bag with an Elle magazine, a few products and discounts that can be used on the day.
My favourite part was Estee Lauder touch up makeovers, makeup tips and skincare advice.
Nomfundo Nono did my make-up, she gave me great advises and I loved the final result. You can follow her on Twitter @NomfundoBCele and Instagram @nonobbee
Photos taken by me at the event:
A few of the brands present at the event:
- Anneen Henze Collection: http://www.anneenhenze.com/index.php/en/
- Phi Casa: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phi-Casa/202802449741136?viewer_id=1246126636
- Style36: https://www.facebook.com/style36.co.za?directed_target_id=0
- Rock&Herr Handbags: http://rockandherr.com/
- Indhi fashion design studio: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indhi-fashion-design-studio/143614702353206?directed_target_id=0
- Estee Lauder: http://www.esteelauder.co.za/
You can like their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/stylesocietysa?fref=ts
Their website: http://stylesociety.co.za/
I would like to thank Mea Elston and her blog (http://www.talkofthetownsa.blogspot.com/) competition where I won a ticket to this event.
See you soon,
Melissa De Sousa Nunes